Revision as of 23:55, 28 March 2015 by Raby
- If you cannot connect your printer to Repetier Host on your PC or if you get the message "-serial com error:system.IO.Ports.SerialErrorRecievedEventsArg" when trying to connect, check the following :
- Is the USB port of the printer functional?
- Is the USB-Serial driver correctly installed on your PC?
- Is the correct COM port selected in the Printer settings (Repetier) - if there's more than one com port available you can check which is the correct one in Device Manager/Ports/ ?
- Is the baud rate is set to 250000 in the Printer settings (Repetier)?
- Check if "Reset on Connect" is set to Disabled in the Printer settings (Repetier)?